Gap Free Check-Up & Clean for patients in and around Narellan
Clean & Polish
Regular professional teeth cleaning removes hardened deposits (tartar) that cannot be removed at home. Tartar causes tooth decay and gum disease. Cleaning also includes a polish to remove superficial stains and a fluoride application to strengthen teeth.
Dental X-rays provide valuable information about your oral health, including both your teeth and gums. X-rays are another tool that helps us detect dental problems at an early stage to save you time, money, and unnecessary discomfort.
Fluoride treatment at your dentist can actually reverse the effects of acid attacks on your teeth. Research has shown that fluoride strengthens the structure of the tooth by ‘remineralising’ it so that the damage is repaired and the tooth becomes more resistant to acid.
To claim this offer, contact us now on 02 4648 0909.
* terms and conditions: We accept ALL health funds but they have to cover 50% of the cost of the check-up and clean
Request an Appointment
Terms & Conditions
Includes: Dental Examination (011/012) $63.00
X-Rays x 2 (022) $36.75 each
Clean (114) $105.00
Fluoride Treatment (121) $31.50
OPG (037) $105.00
Comprehensive Treatment Plan
Term’s & Conditions:
To be eligible for Somerset Dental Cares “GAP FREE” check-up and clean you need to:
- Have private health insurance with dental extras cover.
- The health fund card must be presented at the time of each visit
- A dental check-up & clean must not have been claimed within the past 6 months
- Your private health insurer must pay a minimum of 50% on each of the above item numbers
- If your private health insurer declines the claim then the full fee becomes the responsibility of the patient/guardian to pay on the day.
- If the appointment is rescheduled or cancelled by the patient/parent/guardian within 48hours of the scheduled appointment time, then “GAP FREE” is no longer applicable and the GAP becomes the responsibility for the patient/parent/guardian to pay.
Please feel free to discuss our Terms & Conditions with our friendly staff